Terms and conditions:
- The service will be extended to interested competent persons only when the facility is not utilised for the training programmes of NIRT.
- A nominal fee will be charged to meet the operating cost of the facility/machinery/equipment.
- The requirement of the persons will be analysed against the available infrastructure and the total cost will be worked out as per the pre-approved rates (Annexure-1) and intimated.
- If agreeable, the person can utilise the infrastructure on remitting the payment in advance and signing an undertaking with NIRT (Annexure-2) to ensure that the rules and regulations of the Institute are strictly followed during the activity.
- All the materials required for the product development/compound trials/testing shall be brought by the beneficiary. The products/balance materials with approved gate pass only will be allowed to take out of the Institute.
- The quantity of material produced/products manufactured shall be limited to prototype/sampling purpose only and bulk production using the facility will not be allowed.
- Any intellectual support and materials, if required will be charged extra.
- The trainee who utilises the facility shall ensure the house keeping of the area used and agree to keep the work place neat and clean.
- All safety measures as stipulated by the Institute shall be strictly adhered to
- The fee structure applicable to the offered services.
- The fee for carrying out each work will be calculated with respect to the pre-approved rates above and intimated to the client in advance.
Payment shall be made in advance to avail the facility. For additional requirement, if any during the course of work, shall be charged extra as per the pre-approved rates. Also extra payment shall be levied for intellectual support if sourced from NIRT as per approved norms.
Post your Enquiry Now